Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Cortical stimulation

Far too often I sit down to compose a blog entry and then. . . Nothing. Just nothing. My mind cramps, then freezes, then just goes to sleep. It always seems that my best ideas come at the worst time to try to actually write them down. But today I think I may have solved that. I went for a walk. Yep, a walk. With a pen and a notebook in my pocket. It was amazing. Suddenly I had extra blood feeding my brain cells. Suddenly they could function. They were happy cells, overjoyed at the fresh air, the sunlight, and just generally pleased to be free. And the blog ideas flowed. Seriously, I ended up with about 5 or 6 new articles, ready to go, composed in my head, with only the need to sit my butt down and actually write them. Yeah, yeah, that can be the hard part. Maybe I will just go for another walk. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment