Sunday, March 26, 2006

Before and After

While I have not been blogging about it here, I have been at my other blog site. At the beginning of the year I decided it was really time to get my butt in shape. I had made such decisions before, but hadn't ever really stuck to something consistently or long enough to see the results of my labors. This time was different. So here they are, the results of my pretty darn hard work since the 3rd of January (that was the first day I realy gave it a go). In the photos below I am wearing pants that, on January 1, 2006, fut me better than any others I had. Not too tight, but not loose at all, these pants fit me just right. You can see that no longer is that the case: It has been a lot of fun to see the difference. Now to keep it up!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:19 AM

    good work. how did u do it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Mostly just exercise. I didn't really diet, just cut down on my portions. And as far as that, I just really made sure I only had one helping, never seconds.

    But I have been exercising a lot, as well as increasing my activity overall. I haven't taken an elevator, escalator or bus (to and from parking deck at school) since Jan 1. I park far away from stores and walk in, and just generally make sure I am more active.

    ReplyDelete