Monday, April 19, 2010

Writings are hard!

As my second daughter would say: "Oh brilliant."

Not even a full week in to my "experiment" to blog daily, I miss a freaking day.  And it wasn't even as if I was too busy.  I just forgot.  Now granted, I was spending the day getting 60+ GB of music tagged appropriately so iTunes (oh how I hate you!) wouldn't choke on it.  Then again, my iTunes hate is a full blog article on its own.

Nevertheless, here it is, Monday morning, and I realized no blog article on Sunday.  Curses, curses, curses, I've been foiled again.

So how about two today?  Maybe?  I'll see if I am struck with inspiration sufficient to produce another article.  Yes, that means this one counts.  It's an article, right?  Ya wanna fight me about it?  I didn't think so.  I tell ya, some day, writings are hard.

3 comments:

  1. You know, I am really eying a Zune HD. The Zune software is pretty slick and I am sort of getting tired of Apple's monopoly on the whole thing. I won't lie though, I do love my nano.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my Zune HD and the Zune subscription is awesome. I get a lot more new music and spend a lot less money.

    ReplyDelete