Tuesday, July 28, 2009

What's this, a blog?

A good friend of Lis's (and mine) stopped by yesterday, out visiting from Utah. In passing she mentioned she had been checking our blogs on occasion to see what was up.
I thought to myself, oh, yes, I do have a blog.
Looking at the date on the last article, it is easy to see that I may have forgotten about this existence of this little corner of cyberspace. I stopped by. It was dusty, smelt musty, and looked a bit forlorn.
Well, since I am currently enjoying the, ahem, liberties of my research year, I thought it might be a good time to dust things off, improve my colloquial writing, and perhaps let people know, again, that I am alive and kicking. Well, maybe not kicking. That is for younger kids. I am getting on in years you know.
Hopefully this won't be a flash in the pan.

No comments:

Post a Comment